Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New Freedom

After a couple days confined to the bathroom, I was given new freedom into the entertainment room. The people said I looked like ET, stretching and craning my neck to behold all the interesting things that will be mine. They also said it looked like I thought a giant hawk was gonna swoop down on me! I guess it's been a while since I've been allowed into a big room with tall ceilings.

I immediately found a bed to hide under. But little did I know it was MURPHY BED! After a few hours under the bed, the people just lifted it right up and I was exposed!

I found a nice window perch to sleep on and spy on the neighbors. Since they had seen me curl up into a little ball before, they bought this cushy round bed for me, fit for a king, but I of course refuse to have anything to do with it, just because. The cheap old pillow is good with me, so back to the store with the round bed!



2 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Prints, you are the cutest! I don't like to sleep in store bought beds either. Only my older sister Taffy, liked store bought beds.
If you get a chance, make sure you try out some fresh laundry out of the dryer, k?
--JB

Anita said...

I like it!!!!!