Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Undermining Dad

I'm gonna tell you a secret. Shhhh..... step closer so I can whisker it to you...



Dad caught wind of Mom's plan to become my favorite. He doesn't want to be undermined by Mom. Last night, when Mom and Dad sat on either side of me, he was really worried I'd choose Mom's lap and not his. He's determined to stay my favorite, so he's gonna learn Mom's new cat massage technique. He whiskered to me in confidence "We guys need to stick together!!" Today, he didn't wait for me to jump into his lap. Instead, he immediately scooped me up and sat me in his lap... he said that was so he could get bonus points.

Hee hee, this people training is going so much better than I thought it would! I've got my parents competing against each other for my affection and it benefits me all around! I've got them wrapped around my paw! What they don't realize is there's plenty of me to go around!

16 comments:

Laura said...

Lucky Prints!!
Joplin had all the attention to herself just the same way until Hendrix came along...now she has to share. Which she is not very good at haha. Hope you have a good weekend!

The Animal Doctor said...

Hehehe Prints, from the start I got the feeling that you are one smart cat, as you are handsome :)


~ Scarlet

SeaThreePeeO said...

You have trained your humans exceptionally well. You should start up a small business offering to train other cat's humans!

Kea said...

Oh, excellent! We have only one human, so we can't play one against the other. Brilliant, Prints!

Teddy Bear said...

You've got them wrapped around your paw.:) I love it!

Love,
Teddy Bear

Jacqueline said...

Prince, you are such a silly, sweet boy and a lucky one to be so adored and loved by your parents!!...Very cool to have your humans wrapped around your paw;MOL=it seems you have this training thing under control!!...Happy Spring!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

KUDOS!!! You are doing an excellent job of training them, Prints!!!!!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

See, I told you that you would get the hang of it, you're on your way to your black belt in human training!

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Prints - YOU are the smart one - you have both competing for favorite parent, and while they do, you get the benefits!! Well done little man! Wrapped around your paw is right!!

That is a great picture of you - very handsome, even for a C A T.

Love,
Prinnie

Anonymous said...

Prints, you are as smart as you are cute! A little friendly competition between your mom and dad will benifit you greatly!

Keep up the good work!!

tegan said...

Good work and mission accomplished Prints!! Great photo too...you have such pretty eyes like my brother gromit.
L,
Tegan

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Do you have some secret handbook that helps you with this paw wrapping? You are doing an outstanding job!
--JB

Lorenza said...

Hi, Prince!
Sure is funny to see them competing against each other!
I know you love both of them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kas said...

I have enjoyed looking at your blog and Spider and Smudge asked if we could be followers.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Oh, the human fight over the cat's affection. We are so familiar with that over here!

Brian's Home Blog said...

By the way, I tagged you on my blog today!