Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lady Bug

This morning I was taking a snooze on what I thought was my new red and black pillow that Mom was secretly saving for me. The luxurious fleece exterior with the warm puffy filling that's inside of it... ohhhh, so comfy.






But then Mom came in, picked me up gently, took my new pillow away, replaced it with an old fleece jacket and plopped me down on that. Hmpf. How rude of her! She said something about how the red and black "pillow" was my little sister's lady bug costume.



Well, okay Mom. Little sister does look cute in it, but may I have it after Halloween is over? Please?

4 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

You should have it after Halloween!


Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Hansel said...

you should so have it after halloween! and guys, the contest ended at NOON! you could've entered :(

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you get that comfy bed back my friend, you deserve it!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh noes, how could your mom take your pillow? And why would your little sister wear a pillow?
-JB