Thursday, December 1, 2011

Time for a Bath?

Mom was drawing a bath. I heard her say multiple times over the past few weeks "He sure is dirty!" I wondered who she was talking about. Me? Little sister was still fully dressed, so it wasn't little sis who was taking a bath. I have never taken a people-bath before. Have you?


Then I realized it was little sister's pet Spotty the Giraffe who was taking a bath.


He seemed to enjoy it. He was even smiling.


But then he disappeared under the water. Mom said to be sure to tell you all that even though it looks like and felt like she was drowning him, she was NOT drowning him.


See. Spotty is okay.


He rinsed off with clean water with help from little sis. He was even playing with the letters of the alphabet. Spotty sure is one smart giraffe. I hope I can be that smart one day.


All clean!


Even though the bath looked refreshing, I am glad I self-bathe. For now I can go back to my catnap and relax. I don't have to worry about Mom dunking me into the people-tub.

6 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

YIKES! We weren't sure where this was going at first...

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Thank goodness cats are self cleaning! No water for me! Glad you did not have to take a water bath. That was a cute post, made us smile!
-JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

P.s. like the new colors and font on your blog!
-JB

Karen Jo said...

I am sure glad that you didn't end up in the people bath. Water is strictly for drinking.

Herman

Sparkle said...

Whoa! I am glad that was not you in the water!!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We were waiting for you to be in the bath getting all cleaned up. Now that stuffed animal is all nice and clean. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals