The mail man must like me. He delivered this free box of World's Best Cat Litter (WBCL) addressed to ME, Prints the Cat. I have Jelly Bean to thank. She contacted Drew at WBCL and requested he send me a free package, pronto, to try. JB told Drew that I am brand new at my adopted home and that my parents are in cat training and are deciding which type of cat litter is the best to use.
On day 1, since my parents were caught unaware, we tried the cheap litter which cost like $2, but it does not clump and is very dusty. Cough, cough, cough. If it does not clump, then my waste stays in the box. Yuck. My parents learned very quickly that is not the type of litter to buy.
For test number 2, it didn't take my parents long to learn that clumping litter is the best thing in the world! But, they got various brands of clay litter and they were all dusty. I guess we got the scented type because the scent is extra overwhelming. People were starting to ask my parents if they were wearing cat litter perfume.
But this week, we opened up the World's Best Cat Litter and it is pawesome!
JB cautioned us that maybe we should gradually switch over by mixing my current litter with the new World's Best Cat Litter. JB wasn't sure if I'd like it because of the unique corn scent and the different texture. So, we first put in a layer of the clay litter.
Then we put in the World's Best Cat Litter which is CORN based. My mom immediately took to it because it was DUST FREE! Yay for dust free litter. Who wants a cloud of dust in their face when they are pottying? Not me!
Here I am inspecting the new corn based litter.
After Mom put the roof back on my litter box, I peed in it that evening. I am happy to further report that I've used my new World's Best Cat Litter multiple times already!!!
Here's a few facts about World's Best Cat Litter:
- it is the ONLY litter made from whole-kernel corn. That means the naturally microporous structure traps nasty ammonia order, not that my pee stinks like ammonia. I pride myself on being thoroughly clean on the inside and out!
- it clumps the quickest! Moisture does not seep or sink to the bottom. No cat parent wants to discover their cat has torn the plastic liner and pee has seeped through to the bottom and down into the plastic. This won't happen with WBCL.
- made from all-natural ingredients! It is totally safe for cats and the whole family. There's no silica dust to breathe in. No more holding your breath and passing out while you pee.
- it is 100% biodegradable and isn't mined, drilled or artifically produced. Yay, go green!
- they say WBCL can last up to 2-3 times longer than other clumping litters because the special quick clumping on contact keeps the rest of the litter dry. Then you save time and money. I am a busy cat. What cat isn't? My time is precious and yours is, too.
p.s. WOWIE ZOWIE! Lookie... I am FAMOUS! I've already been tweeted about on the WBCL Twitter and I'm also on their WBCL Facebook!