Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Present from Siku

I received a Chrissmoussy present from Siku Marie. Siku Marie and her parents are such wonderful people. They have already done so much with donating in memory of my Angel Sister Hana the Dog to the National Canine Cancer Foundation, not just once, but TWICE! We received a wonderful book called "Tails of Devotion" from the National Canine Cancer Foundation, on behalf of Siku. And Siku's parents also donated to Heart Bandits in honor of Hana as well. And now they have sent me Chrissmoussy presents! Siku and her parents are so thoughtful and generous. They have very kind hearts.

Here is the present from Siku!



This is me sniffing the present. I like the wrapping because it doubles as a toy!


Trim Treats? Is Siku trying to tell me I need to lose weight? Oh boy, Cat Nip! My parents will lace my scratcher with cat nip for me.


Here I am eating the Trim Treats. Yum!! I was given 3 treats and I ate all 3!!! I give the treats 4 paws UP!


My parents have yet to buy me treats. Can you believe that? I guess after I snubbed the expensive and so called best cat food my parents purchased, they are leery of purchasing new things for me. Thank goodness for Siku! Thank you Siku Marie and Auntie Sue and Uncle Steve! You're the best!

p.s. Did anyone notice my new reference?

7 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

Aren't pressies wonderful? Siku and her pawrents are pretty pawesome!:) Now that your pawrents have seen how much you like those treats, I'm sure they'll get your more.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

What a great gift!

Maggie May said...

Oh wow, what a pawsome Chrissymouse gift!!

The Island Cats said...

Those are some great presents you got!! Enjoy those treats!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Siku sounds like a wonderful woofie and friend, and she has picked out some great treats for you!
Uh, your reference.....did you say "parents"? It sounds like you are getting pretty comfortable there with the lady and man. Careful with the love bites though, k?
--JB

One Cats Nip said...

mm treats yum yum!

White Dog Blog said...

Your PARENTS! Prints, it sounds like you and the Lady and the Man are forming a family...we are so very happy for all of you! You could not have chosen a better forever home...your mom and dad are very special! As to the treats...you are VERY trim and fit and I want you to stay that way. My mom always says, "You can only have 1 fattening treat or 3 healthy ones!" Three is always better in my book! Enjoy, my new friend.