- Thursday evening - I got new litter, so the toilet is still pretty clean (says the lady.) The man and lady clean the pieces out every time they see I made a present for them, so they do this on a daily basis, if not hourly.
- Sunday evening, Canned food - They put some new (EXPENSIVE) canned food into my food bowl. I didn't touch it. I'm not food oriented though, even though I'm on the chubby side. Normally I only eat kibble. Canned food is supposed to be special.
- Sunday evening, flea product - The lady applied some flea product on me. She has used this on me before, without incident.
- Monday - They left the canned food in my food bowl, with the kibble, but I didn't eat much of the kibble on Monday and still didn't eat the canned food. They removed the canned food from my bowl in the afternoon.
- Monday evening - The lady wasn't watching where she was going. I was sitting right by her. She whacked me by accident. But I was okay because when she got the toy ribbon out, to make up with me, I started playing with the ribbon immediately.
- Tuesday morning (today) - Still haven't eaten much kibble but it's only 8am. Usually I might eat a tiny bit when the people are sleeping during the night, but the lady says she thinks I didn't touch the kibble.
Do you think the combination of -- (1) flea product, (2) new canned food sitting in my bowl, (3) not eating much Monday, and (4) getting bumped by the lady -- contribute to my forgetting to flush? Does the lady have anything to worry about? Does she need to wash my bowl out to get rid of the canned food smell that might still be in the bowl? Just how finicky are us cat? The lady wants to know! Is she being neurotic?