Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thankful

I am grateful that in 2009, I was adopted by my new family. I have a nice home and parents who love me and take care of me. We are still adapting to one another and learning about each other. They are actually still in cat training but have really come a long way. I like my new parents most the time. Here I am when I decided to sit in their laps just the other day. Hm, I think that was the day when I started calling them "My Parents." Some of you caught that reference! :-)





2009 brought lots of sadness to my parents. It was a bad year for them. One thing is we lost my sister, Hana the Dog, due to cancer. She was taken away from us too soon. We will always always remember her. She will never be forgotten. She was the best dog in the whole world.

Let 2010 be a year of good health and happiness, to all of you.

6 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Oh Prints - you are definitely tugging on the hearts of your parents. Although this year was really hard, and the loss of your precious sister is still painful, you will all continue to grow in your love together, and that will make each day a little bit brighter.

We wish you a very happy new year, and are grateful for you.

Love,
Prinnie and Digby

The Creek Cats said...

We are so glad you found a pawsome home in 2009! We are furry sorry about the loss of your sisfur Hana.
We wish you much health and happiness in 2010!
Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that you have found your new furever home in 2009with your Wonderful New Parents!

You look so comfortable snuggleing in your mom and dad's laps!

Jasmine

Lorenza said...

Hi, Prince!
Happy New Year to you, your Mom and Dad!
We will always remember Hana.
I wish you all the best!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We hope you and yours have a very wonderful 2010 together. We are so happy you found such a marvelous furever home. xxxxxx

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look so cute and so comfortable! I sure wish you could have known your sister, Hana....she was the best!
Happy New Year!
--JB