Monday, January 4, 2010

Blankets

My Mom made a paw print fleece tie blanket. But she says it's for her, not me. That's not nice. I was even helping her make it. See?








This is the finished product. How dare she tease me this way when it's not for me.


She even made this other tie fleece blanket, and it's got DOGS on the material! I wonder what that's supposed to mean. Doesn't she like cats? Doesn't she like me? Anyone want to trade Moms?




Mom here: Princey, you forgot that I made you your own fleece blanket when we first adopted you. You sleep on it ALL the time. How could you forget? And I even take pictures of you sleeping on the blanket, not doing a single thing. That's love!









It's me, Prince again. Mom is right. I forgot about the fleece blanket she made me. I LOVE the blanket! I sleep where it sleeps! I guess I'll keep my Mom.

8 comments:

Teddy Bear said...

Your Mom did a pawesome job on the fleece blankets. I'm so glad you remembered about your fleece blanket...I'm sure you'll snuggle on the new blankets from time to time.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Maggie May said...

Your mom makes some pawsome fleece blankets!
Your blanket looks furry cozy too!

Poppy Q said...

Maybes your mow will make you one, if you ask nicely.

We dig your sprouts.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Your mom is very talented. I know my mom would not have a clue how to make one of those. And you have a great blanket, but maybe your mom will let you use hers too sometimes? It is only fair, right?
--JB
Pee Ess: Thanks for your cute thank you card! I had no idea you were so good at spelling and writing and stuff.

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We can see why you wanted it....it's pawsome!!!! Maybe she'll remember and make you another one like it. xxxxxx

White Dog Blog said...

Prints, your mom is a special treasure; never even joke about trading her! She loves so very much. Always remember, she picked YOU out of ALL of the other animals on the planet to help her heart heal. The blankets that you helped with are beautiful.

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Hey Prints, those are some snazzy blankets! My sister the cat always says that mom loves us dogs best, but the truth is that moms have tons of love in their hearts for all of us, both canine and feline. It's just that us canines tend to be a little louder in our demands for attention than you felines.

Your mom is very talented, and your blanket is just purrfect!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Prince!
The blankets are pawesome!
One for you... one for her! Sounds fair, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza