Saturday, January 8, 2011

Purring Machine



My Mom has been acting weird lately. She keeps snuggling with me when I am sleeping. Even when there is no audible sound coming from me, when she massages my head and then puts her ear to my body and says I have a little purring motor inside me. If you've never put your ear to your kitty's body while you are giving head massages, my Mom recommends you do this next time your kitty is sleeping. You won't be disappointed.

p.s. This is my 100th post! Holy cats.... WOW!

p.p.s. Katnip Lounge says that all her kitties' purrs are different. Neato!

5 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Aww !!! Your mom is so cute !!!!
Mom ! Did you copy that ?

xxxxx
Puddy

PS : You are so cute too , buddy : )

Kea said...

Congrats on your 100th post!

Our mom loves to put her ear to our sides when we purrs. :-)

Katnip Lounge said...

I love to listen to my furkids purr...they all sound different!

ConCats on number 100!

White Dog Blog said...

Your mom loves you so much! It makes us smile everytime we think of her listening to your body.

Congratulations on your 100th Post! We hope that we get to share 100,000 more of your adventures, stories, and slices of life. We love being a part of your cyber-family!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Prints! I saw you at my blogs and thanks for reading so many posts. How are you doing, my friend? Are you enjoying having a human sister?
We all purr differently too. Mine is the best of course. Mom has put her ear to our bodies to hear us purr!
Happy Sunday to you!
--JB